Facility Explorer Field Controller & Software Familiarization - Ottawa
Over 3 days, participants will receive hands-on overview of the FX CCT Software used to configure FX field controllers, create programs from standard select question and answers via the Programmable Controller and Commissioning Tool.
Students before downloading their configuration, will simulate their controller programs. This is orientation training and not a substitute for Factory Certification training.
The fee includes material, lunch and refreshments. All taxes extra.
Participants will be provided with a credit coupon of $100 to be used for the Interface Tool
Students are to attend with their own laptop loaded with functional CCT software.
If you are not sure you have the latest software or wish to purchase CCT, please request here.
- FX- PCG, and F4 Field Controller Overview
- FX-CCT Programming & Commissioning Tool Overview
- Developing , Simulating and Commissioning Programs
- Wireless Communication for downloading and commissioning controllers
- Downloading and Uploading FX- Controllers
- Modifying Points
- Control Strategies
- Introduction to Wireless Devices
- Creating a New Application Simulation Mode
- MS/TP and IP Communications
|Apr 08 2024 8:30 am
|Event End Date
|Apr 10 2024 4:30 pm
|Cost: $850.00 – attendees will all receive a coupon credit of $100.00 to be used for the Interface tool
|Wiles-Legault Branch - Old Innes Road